Help with Custom ScreeningThe custom screener includes 96 screening criteria. It allows you to create customized screens in just minutes. To run a screen, just follow these 6 quick steps:
1) Click on a category for a listing of all the items in that category (for the definition of an item, click on the item name)
2) To add items to your screen, select an operator next to the item and then enter a value.
3) Click on 'add items to your criteria'.
4) To delete an item from your criteria, click the check box next to the item and then click on 'Delete Selected Items'.
5) When you are finished creating the screen, click on 'Proceed to Report'.
6) This will take you to a page where you can select items for a custom report. Check the boxes next to the items you want in your report, then click on 'Submit' to run the report.